Thursday, April 5, 2012

“When I Can’t Sing” singer Se7en looks like a energetic, playful boy




Se7en recently traced back to his look of the days when he just made a debut at his early twenties.

On April 5, Magazine 1st Look released a pictorial of Se7en through its paper magazine, online, and mobile sites.

In the pictures, Se7en strikes a variety of energetic, playful poses.

The singer says, “I feel proud of myself and the achievement I made for the past ten years as a solo singer, who has to be ready for singing and dancing all alone. In the future, I hope to run my own entertainment agency and produce idol stars.”

Slated to release a single in April, the singer says, “When entering overseas market, I’d appreciated the interaction with local fans rather than pursuing a mere success. I want to display my songs and performances to as many people as possible. For now, I’ll be active in Japan and go on an Asia tour.”

Having started his own business, Se7en said he is happy with running business in that he got involved in things figure them out in person, adding “I can more understand Mr. Yang since I’ve become an owner.”

Being called Director Choi, the singer seems to be an influential figure at his company, YG Entertainment. He is reportedly asked to give his opinion to the meeting of the board of the company.

Reaching the age of 29, Se7en said, “I’m not much different from I was at 20. I get mature but remain innocent.

Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment