Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Moan

long time didnt post here.... today i want to say something that always spinning in my mind.....moaning....what do you thing being a moaning lover?...in my life once i moan so much when someone precious left me....only once...for me because it is untolerable...when i can't show my emotions...i just moan but in front of myself....but how can people people moan and complain so much everyday?...it is question mark for me...im curious...haha it is too much?...if it does? why choose to face it?...why cant find the short cut?...i just curious...nevertheless.... suddenly i miss my dongsaeng....what are they doing right now....it feels like my life slowly change...but its ok...im well prepared,..... need to continue for work....have a nice day..... annyeong....^^

1 comment:

  1. blog walking.. follow me...( macam syampoo plak..)haha

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment